Thursday, January 19, 2012

POLL: A very special cupcake

Well, I was trying to set up a poll but I can't get it to work... I am trying to come up with the perfect combination of chocolate, coffee, and almond for a special cupcake for a special lady and I need some opinions. I would like to have all three elements in the cupcake in some way. Any suggestions can be left in the comments. Thanks!

Cupcake - This is for the cupcake itself with potential add-ons
  1. Chocolate with chocolate covered coffee bits like chocolate chips
  2. Chocolate with espresso liquor filled chocolates in the center
  3. Chocolate with coffee in the batter
  4. Chocolate almond

Frosting - This is for the frosting flavor
  1. Chocolate almond
  2. Vanilla almond
  3. Chocolate mocha
  4. White mocha

No comments:

Post a Comment