Sunday, April 8, 2012

Cherry Brie Ravioli with Honey Caramel Sauce


Once upon a time, I went to the North Market in Columbus and got a bunch of ravioli from Pastaria Seconda, and then I ate most of them and went back for more. Somehow one bag of ravioli got left by the wayside. Before Passover, I went through my fridge and freezer to clean out the chumetz and I decided it was finally time to make the ravioli. I don't know if it was because it was in the freezer too long or because that's just how the ravioli was made, but I was hoping that the Cherry Brie Ravioli would be more smooth and creamy, like brie dis. However, it wasn't, but it was still very tasty. For a sauce I thought about what I like with my brie, and I love honey with brie. I decided to make a honey caramel sauce for the brie. I put 2 tsp butter and 4 tsp honey in a small saucepan and cooked it down to a smooth caramel. Overall, it was pretty tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment